15.4.15

Beauty must haves

With the temperature dropping and the sun setting a little earlier in the evenings, it's time to start switching up the beauty routine to prepare for the harsh winter months. Now I don't know about the rest of you but my skin certainly takes a knock when it gets colder. To prevent it from completely suffering throughout winter I start my winter beauty routine just before it's cold enough to wear a jersey throughout the day. I start using a different body cream, hydrator, perfume and I even keep it glowing with a little bit of help from a self tan. Recently I've started using one or two new products and I'm really loving the results. These are just a few of my current favourites. 


1. Uriage - Thermal water
2. Sorbet - Body butter
3. Caribbean tan -self tan
4. Essie nail polish - Wicked
5. Ralph Lauren - Midnight Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment