9.3.15

Weekend activities

This past weekend we went to the Fourways Farmers Market, it was a beautiful afternoon of friends, food, jamjars and lots of sunshine. I've been saying for how long now that I've wanted to go to the market, so when we finally went I was beyond excited. And well I have to say, it exceeded my expectations. The person who is the brains behind that idea is a genius. It's the perfect Sunday afternoon activity if you're looking for something relaxed out of the house. This then got me thinking about all the other great activities to do on a weekend that most of us don't even know about. These are just a few more things you can do this weekend.

SAB World of Beer
Just Darling Raspberry farm
Noorwood Rooftop Market
Fourways Farmer's Market


Origins Museum
Carlton centre
Make on Main
Neighbourgoods Market

Do you have any hidden gems in Johannesburg you'd like to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment