2.2.15

Just a hop across the pond

If you're wondering why I was so quiet on the blog last week, it's because I was practically on the other side of the world having the time of my life. Now you're probably wondering where I was? Well to fill you in I was in Portland, Oregon visiting Nike Headquarters and getting to see what they have planned for 2015. Now I can't tell you exactly what that is, until Nike themselves have released the information but I can give you a short overview of what my trip was like. 

After a 16 hour flight the only thing I wanted was coffee.

Our hotel, The Nines.

Walking around the streets of Portland.

My beautiful room. 

Starting the morning with coffee and cheese.

Walking around Nike campus.

A quick warm up before running 
through the streets of Portland.

How we celebrated finishing the run. 

The next day we did speed test training 
on the track at Nike campus.

Finally seeing some snow, even if it was from the plane. 

How you entertain yourself on a six hour layover. 

Overall it was the trip of a lifetime and I would do it all again, even if it included the 62 hours (in total) of travelling. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome trip! :) There's something so refreshing about being in a different country, even if you're jetlagged and gritty-eyed!

    ReplyDelete