4.2.15

Flexible February

Well I'm at it again, I've joined yet another yoga challenge this month (#LetsGETFlexyIn2015). You'll remember last year I joined the #independencearmy challenge and I loved ever minute of it. This time around the challenge is all about improving your flexibility. 





Does it look like something you'd want to try, well there is still time to join. All you have to do is tag @beachyogagirl@kinoyoga @aloyoga along with the hashtag #independencearmy when you post your photo each day. It’s as easy as that.

You can also follow my progress by taking a look at my Instagram account

2 comments:

  1. I am really interested in following your challenge... I just recently started yoga and so far, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definitely join. It' so much fun and you learn about so many fellow yoga lovers.

      Delete