21.1.15

Tag you're it

A while go I was tagged by my friend Shelley from All Things Pretty to take part in The South African tag, hosted by Hazel from Closet Freedom. Well I've finally gotten around to answering the questions, so here it goes. 

1. How many cups of coffee do you have per day? What type of coffee and why?
Ask me this question a couple of months ago and my answer would have been 3-4 cups, but recently I’ve cut back on all my coffee and tea. So now it’s only one a day.

2. Favourite part of the 7-colour Sunday dish? 
Hmm, that’s a tough one. I mean I pretty much love all food, so deciding on one is like torture. I’ll therefore have to go with my weakness, roast potatoes. I just cant resist those crispy yet soft little suckers.

3. What sports team would you spend most of Saturday watching while enjoying a classic South African braai?
-Soccer/Rugby/Cricket
I’d have to go with Rugby and Cricket.

4. Favourite South African word/phrase + most annoying?
Favourite: Dis lekker
I don’t really have an annoying one.

5. South African treat?
Malva pudding – with lots and lots of custard.

6. Which SA DJ rocks your socks?
I don’t really know any DJ’s so I’ll just go with general music. Zebra and Giraffe, Goldfish and Prime Circle.
 
We have the most beautiful sunsets here in SA
7. Favourite SA personality? Why?
Jeannie D. I just love how bubbly she always is.

8. Favourite province? Its main attraction?
Western Province and that’s only because – Cape Town! I love that city, every time I’m there I fall even more in love with it.

9. How many South African languages can you speak?
Only two. I come from an Afrikaans family but went to an English school.

10. Favourite South African Song?
Mango Groove’s Special Star. I have so many childhood memories associated with that song.

11. TV show watched by most South Africans that’s also a must-watch in your family?

Masterchef, not that it’s a much watch in my family. I just love it because I’ve enjoyed watching all of the Masterchef shows from across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment