6.1.15

It's been a while

Yes, it's been a WHILE since I've written a post. In fact it's been so long, that the last post I wrote was last year. Shocking I know! The reason for my absence was a combination things. You see it started when the internet at home decided to die, no internet for three weeks (I don't know how I survived), work was absolute chaos because of everything I had to get done before going on leave. It feels as if all of a sudden everyone wants something from you in those final days and then there was the lack of internet when we were away, but that I didn't mind because it was a nice break from reality. 

At first I was so frustrated about not being able to post on the blog but then I realised that maybe all these things preventing me from blogging was a sign. A sign that I needed to take a proper break, completely switch off and relax. 

Now I'm back, feeling so relaxed, excited for the year ahead and ready to make 2015 an even happier year than 2014 (and 2014 was a damn good year, so it might be hard to top). To kick things off for the year I've put together a few snaps of what happened while I was on holiday. 


A visit to the Nelson Mandela Capture Site.

Beer tasting at the Nottingham Brewing Company.

Golf cart selfies with my sister.

The most spectacular views while driving around 
Golden Gate Highlands National Park.

Another round of golf with the boys.

The start of what is set to be a magical year.

No comments:

Post a Comment