14.1.15

If we're going to be friends you need to know....

Wow, I'm doing well at blogging this year! The amount of posts that have appeared so far is astonishing *insert sarcastic emoticon.* Truth be told, I've just been so incredibly busy from the moment that I got back from holiday that I haven't really had time to sit down and plan. I eventually had a moment last night to sit down, catch up (stalk) on my favourite blogs and do a bit f planning of my own. During this catch up session I read a very cute post by Ashley from Little Miss momma

So naturally (and mainly because I'm not 100% happy with all my ideas) I decided to borrow her post. So here it goes, things you'll need to know if we're going to BFF's. 


I am only 4.9” tall (so on the tall side I know). 
Dry shampoo is my saving grace (sometimes more than I would like to admit).
I avoid online shopping because I know I’ll break the bank instantly.

I’m not a fan of talking on the phone, yet I’ll Whatsapp you for hours on end.
If I’m super lazy I’ll make breakfast for dinner!
My party trick - I can fit into most boxes.




I am the youngest child, my sister is two years older than me.
I was blonde as a child.

I secretly enjoy doing the laundry.
I complain about it a lot but deep down inside I enjoy going to the gym.

When I’m stressed I lose my appetite and I’ll start randomly cleaning and organising.
I'm terrified of snakes!
Bacon is always the answer when it comes to food.

I enjoy country music (but only select artists).
I’m a bit of an adrenaline junky. One day I plan on going skydiving.
I’m the most indecisive person you’ll ever meet. I prefer it when others decide on things.  

So what about you? What do I need to know about you?

1 comment:

  1. Bacon - yes!!
    Afraid I don't agree with you on the laundry and gym though - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete