1. How many cups of coffee do you have per day? What type of coffee and why?
Ask me this question a couple of months ago and my answer would have been 3-4 cups, but recently I’ve cut back on all my coffee and tea. So now it’s only one a day.
2. Favourite part of the 7-colour Sunday dish?
Hmm, that’s a tough one. I mean I pretty much love all food, so deciding on one is like torture. I’ll therefore have to go with my weakness, roast potatoes. I just cant resist those crispy yet soft little suckers.
3. What sports team would you spend most of Saturday watching while enjoying a classic South African braai?
I’d have to go with Rugby and Cricket.
4. Favourite South African word/phrase + most annoying?
Favourite: Dis lekker
I don’t really have an annoying one.
5. South African treat?
Malva pudding – with lots and lots of custard.
6. Which SA DJ rocks your socks?
I don’t really know any DJ’s so I’ll just go with general music. Zebra and Giraffe, Goldfish and Prime Circle.
7. Favourite SA personality? Why?
Jeannie D. I just love how bubbly she always is.
8. Favourite province? Its main attraction?
Western Province and that’s only because – Cape Town! I love that city, every time I’m there I fall even more in love with it.
9. How many South African languages can you speak?
Only two. I come from an Afrikaans family but went to an English school.
10. Favourite South African Song?
Mango Groove’s Special Star. I have so many childhood memories associated with that song.
11. TV show watched by most South Africans that’s also a must-watch in your family?
Masterchef, not that it’s a much watch in my family. I just love it because I’ve enjoyed watching all of the Masterchef shows from across the world.