3.12.14

It's that time of year....

It's getting to that time of the year. A time when the brain is slowly switching over to holiday mode (I think mine is already halfway there), work is only getting busier by the day and the days feel as if they're dragging along! But the one good thing to come out of this insane time of the year, is the beautiful festive season that awaits us all. 

Whether you'll be free of work commitments for a day, a week, a weekend or three weeks (that's me, *cue jealous rage*), it's about the only thing keeping you going through all this madness. There are also a few other things which have kept me going, and that's all the special moments/people in my life. I mean just look at the amount of fun I've been having.



The sun finally came out and our street looked
 like something out of a fairytale.


Because....hug a giant penguin day!


Way to many cake days at the office lately.


Knowing friends who have this amazing view.


Friendsgiving with these wonderful girls.

What's been happening in your life lately? Are you as excited for the festive season as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment