26.11.14

I'm thankful....

Thanksgiving is almost here, and this weekend we’Il be having a little friends-giving lunch. Planning the dessert and what I’d like to make for said lunch, got me thinking about all the things I’m grateful for. This last year has been the best one yet. I’ve taken a lot of time to sit back and reflect on my life and where I want it to go, how it’s changed and where it’s at right now! I am incredibly lucky to be able to do what I love and have so many special people in my life. So basically there is a whole lot to celebrate this year.


So in the spirit of being thankful, here is what I’m grateful for

My blog and the being able to share my creative ventures.

My amazing friends.

My wonderful family

The beautiful places I've visited 
over the last couple of months.

My health and love of yoga.

What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment