8.10.14

What's been going on in my life lately

Well I'm sorry to say it, but life has officially become BUSY. Between all the work (crazy season is here), studying (remind me again why I thought it was a good idea to study and work at the same time), get togethers (it seems to be Birthday season as well), planning family Christmas (it takes a lot of coord between all of us), gym time (got to be ready for Bikini season you know), spending time with special people (have to maintain that relationship) and just plain old relaxing; life is chaos! I say that again, life is CHAOS! It feels like I blink and days pass by, I mean I woke up this morning shocked that it was Wednesday! 

So to keep you up to date and partially because I've forgotten myself, lets have a look at what I've been up to lately. 


Spotted these gorgeous figs growing right outside my window.


Got the cutest slippers as a present, 
which were so comfy for when I was confined 
to bed because of motion sickness from an ear infection.

Made the sweetest dessert for Heritage Day 
celebrations with the friends.

Did a fun icing course with the girls. 

The bestie and I went and got our nails done at SOHO. 

I felt like going to the beach, 
only to remember I don't live anywhere 
near the beach (sad face). 
So I dressed for the beach anyway.

We had some delicious GnTs on a Saturday afternoon.

Did a bit more baking (stay tuned for all of those delicious recipes). 


Yes, that in a nutshell is what I've been up to the last couple of weeks, but for now it's time to get excited and count down the days till the Festive season break!

What have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Heritage Dessert, thanx for the Idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually inspired by an American dessert we saw online....lol. But it was so delicious and refreshing.

      Delete