29.10.14

Last minute Halloween ideas

Two days till Halloween! Oh how the excitement is building for the celebrations we're going to have this weekend. I can't wait to see what everyone dresses up as. I have my costume all planned, I just need to go buy everything for it. Then there's the yummy treats I'm going to make, and we all know how much I love to bake. I've been planning my costume and treats for who knows how long and I've changed my mind so many times it's ridiculous. Right about now some of you may be reading this and thinking, "Oh wow, I haven't even thought about my costume, never mind the treats or decor!" Well you're in luck, because thanks to my obsessive nature when it comes to all kinds of celebrations I've rounded up the ideal list for you.


Need a costume?
5 Last Minute Costume Ideas





No comments:

Post a Comment