For a couple of days now I have been craving a delicious yet light Thai Green curry. Well today that craving has been satisfied...YAY! And of course I just had to share this amazing and oh so healthy recipe with you.
1 Tbls olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
500g chicken fillets cut into chunks
250g sweet peas
300g baby corn
400ml low fat coconut milk
4 tsp Thai green curry paste
- On a medium heat, heat your wok or large frying pan and brush with olive oil.
- Stir in the crushed garlic and allow to simmer.
- Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in the coconut milk and curry paste and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Toss in the sweet peas, courgettes and baby corn. Cook for 5 – 10 minutes, being sure to stir occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, if needed and serve.
Any dinner recipes you'd like to share?