2.7.14

Namaste July

If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll notice that I’ve started the #independencearmy challenge. Now it may only be day two of the challenge, but so far I’m loving each and every minute of it.

At the beginning of the month, Kerri Verna (@beachyogagirl), posted an image with 31 different asanas/yoga postures. One for each day of the month of July. The #independencearmy challenge on Instagram is being hosted by @beachyogagirl, @kinoyoga @laurasykora and sponsored by @glyderapparel.



The purpose of the challenge is to do the asana for the day and snap a picture of yourself doing it. Taking part in the challenge isn’t to win anything but rather to connect with fellow yoga lovers. For me it's also a goal I've set for myself, to make July and the rest of the year all about my body and mind. I'm becoming a bit of a fitness freak, I may just run a marathon one day - kidding...I don't run! (well not like that anyway)


So does the #independencearmy challenge look like fun and now your intrigued? Well there is still time to join, all you have to do is tag @beachyogagirl@kinoyoga @laurasykora and @glyderapparel along with the hashtag #independencearmy when you post your photo each day. It’s as easy as that.

3 comments:

  1. Very inspirational. I love Yoga, just wish I would do it daily. Great posture, and it is such a wonderful goal.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tania. Wish I could yoga everyday as well, but there is never enough time in the day :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of this challenge, especially as it isn't to win anything but more so just to connect with people, wish I had heard of it sooner!! Plus I think I really need to work on my yoga again before posting photos... my flexibilty needs some serious help ;)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete