- Network, use social media to engage with others.
- Comment on other blogs and do so on a regular basis.
- Start a Facebook page for your blog and use it to promote what’s happening on your blog.
- Don’t be in a rush to become “popular.” You should be blogging because you want to and not for some kind of financial gain.
- You don't have to blog every day. Not all of us have that kind of time, but try to post at least 2 - 3 times a week.
- Use Facebook for short, catchy posts like quotes and photographs. We are all visual by nature, so interesting images will be really handy and get people's attention.
- Find other bloggers in your area and connect with them. Who knows they might inspire a blog post or two.
- Always and I mean always take your own photos, and if you can’t, be sure to credit the relevant source.
- Reply to every comment on your Blog/Facebook/Instagram.
- Meet up with fellow bloggers. It's a brilliant way to do some more networking and bounce ideas off other people, or even to see what they're doing differently to you.
It's as easy as that
More often I'm seeing fellow bloggers (new to the blogging scene) ask other bloggers, myself included, how we make our blogs known. So for today's post, I'll be sharing ten ways you can get your own little blog noticed. Now some of them might seem pretty obvious, but believe me they'll make a difference to your readership.