6.6.14

Friday Funnies

The weekend is finally here, hallelujah. I don't know if it's just me but this week although it was busy seemed as if it was dragging at such a snail pace, but thankfully now it's Friday. This week it was back to normal with the blog posts, even though I skipped Wednesday (my bad) and with it being Friday we all know what that means....it's Friday Funnies time.

So sit back, relax and wrap that blanket even tighter around yourself (if you're in freezing Jo'burg that is) and have a laugh or two. 


These are so funny, go have a look, here


Autocorrect, it hates me.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your visit to my blog, love your sense of humor. :)) I will follow you on G+ from now on, hope you will follow me back as well.

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete