6.5.14

Passion project #BEDM

When it comes to my life, there are a lot of things I'm passion about; cooking, baking, DIY projects, social media, writing, marketing, and the list goes on. So today's post won't be about my main passion but rather one of them, and that's to make accessories. It's also something I'd love to (in a dream world) be able to make money off of. I have however made a few of these lovelies for friends and family, either on request or as Birthday presents. So who knows, maybe there is an entrepreneurial venture there yet. Over the years I've made so many earrings, bracelets, rings, headbands and necklaces, some of which I've shown on my blog. Below are a few links of some of my favourite accessories I've made so far. 




DIY bracelets


Braided headbands

Peacock necklace

DIY leather bracelets

Pearls and chains

2 comments:

  1. Your friendship bracelets look really cool! Love a crafty post!
    Samantha http://createitsamantha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha. What's even better is how easy they were to make.

      Delete