14.5.14

Home sweet home #BEDM

Today's post is titled, you guessed "Home Sweet Home." So instead of showing you photos of my house and what makes it so cosy and warm, I'm rather going to tell you what "Home," means to me. 



Home is getting to spend the day in your PJs.
Home is driving down the road and singing to your favourite song.
Home is being with your friends.
Home is having the family around for a visit
Home is a glass of wine after a long day at work.
Home is that message you never expected to get. 
Home is catching up with long lost friends.
Home is a phone call just to say hello.
Home is locking eyes with the one who makes you weak at the knees.
Home is time on the beach.
Home is waking up and realising you still have a time to snuggle down and get more sleep. 
Home is dancing in the kitchen while making dinner.
Home is time on the couch when it's raining and you're watching your favourite show.
Home is discovering something new, something that inspires you each and everyday. 

Yes, this is what home is to me. It's not a place but rather a feeling that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

2 comments:

  1. love this. Home is in my heart.Home is what i make out of my heart

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said it better myself. Home to me has never been a place it's always been a feeling.

      Delete