23.4.14

100happydays update fourteen

This is it, I'm done! 100 days of happiness all captured through my phone. When I started this challenge I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but in the end it was so much easier and a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. 


Getting to grow up in this beautiful environment.

The memories of my time in Europe with my sister. 
Back then she was seriously blonde and my hair was blonde and red!

Spending a beautiful day such as this outside. 

Finding this tiny milk jug. I love treasures such as these. 

Another wonderful day with loved ones. 

Visiting this place and getting to experience it's beauty. 

This beautiful rose blossoming in my little garden.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm currently on day 94 and I've loved doing it as wel! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I had so much fun with this challenge. Taking part was one of the best decisions I ever made.

      Delete