2.4.14

100happydays update eleven

Life as it stands right now is pretty damn good. Which is making my #100happydays challenge a complete breeze to be taking part it. What's even more awesome about this challenge is the fact that I've been doing it for 73 days! I almost can't believe it's been that long.


Yet another beautiful day of holiday.


When people from Johannesburg get together 
for dinner in Franshhoek.

More wine tastings.

The view during Friday afternoon lunch.

Getting to relax like this before the big wedding.

Stoping at your favourite spot for lunch
 before heading home.

Realising all the awesome memories and friends you have.

Nothing but nature all day long. 

2 comments:

  1. too much of a good thing, is a good thing. lovely pics, lovely experiences

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. It amazes me everyday how much fun I'm having with this challenge.

      Delete