19.3.14

I mean who knew

Today I'm here to share with you something that is just so amazing. After reading this you'll want to thank me for introducing you to the wonder that is, coconut oil. 

1.Hair Conditioner
Applying it to your freshly washed hair. Leave in for four hours and then rinse off.

2.Tames the fizz
Scoop half a teaspoon of coconut oil, heat it up by rubbing it in your palms. Leave it in for as long as possible.

 
3.Make up remover
Use a small dollop on cotton wool, and watch the make up just come off fuss free.
 
4.Lip balm
Just apply a small amount to your lips each morning.
 
5.Body scrub
Mix it with sugar or salt, for an amazing body scrub, which exfoliates as well.

I've been using coconut oil for a couple of months now and the difference it has made to my hair is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment