26.3.14

100happydays update ten

This week's #100happydays update is a week late, because last week I was having a bit of a holiday! We were in the beautiful and sunny Cape Town, well more like Franshhoek as that's where we were staying. It was a lovely holiday with some awesome friends. Filled with nothing but good food, wine and plenty of funny times. 


I found my hidden stash of smarties.

Making packing lists for my trip.

A delicious salmon salad in the Cape.

Starting our wine route.

One of my favourite views in Cape Town.

Visiting my favourite wine farm.

Ending the day with this view.

2 comments:

  1. the views are just beautiful. and that salad made me drool

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That salad was so delicious. I have dreams about that salad...lol.

      Delete