17.2.14

It's all a jumble of words

The last couple of days (more like weeks) I've had so many songs stuck in my head. And well sometimes it just ends up being the biggest jumble of words running around in this brain of mine. So I thought it would be funny if I write down some of these lyrics and see how many of you can guess which songs I've been singing?




Now spread towards the shore
I jumped so high I touched the clouds 
Maybe I'm not listening
Maybe I need to see the daylight 
Even when I lose I'm winning
We got the keys to open paradise, yeah, paradise
There's a wild, wild whisper
Got to let it ride
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now
In fact that's where music comes from
For a smile they can share the night 
Lights will guide you home
In time I found myself in happiness with you
Say something funny, say something sweet
When I see you my knees go weak
Get swept up and carried through
Til all my sleeves are stained red
Now my feet won't touch the ground
But honestly I just need to be a little crazy
When she was just a girl

2 comments:

  1. I have no freaking clue! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Now imagine what it sounded like in my head. At one stage I was mixing different song lyrics into a song of my own.

    ReplyDelete