26.2.14

100happydays update seven

Another week's round up of what's been making me happy. It's been a week filled with the simple yet most beautiful things, because isn't that after all what makes a person the happiest.

When a hairstyle I tried actually works out.

Waking up to raindrops on my plants.

Having a jacuzzi party with friends, and look at that view.

Finally getting a chance to put my feet up and relax. 

Pizza and quiz night with friends. 

When my dad is visiting from overseas for a night or two.

Having coffee in bed. 

6 comments:

  1. Definitely all things to be happy about! I adore your blog so much. I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award!

    Ashley
    http://alittleglitzneverhurts.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-little-ray-of-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you Ashley. I feel so honoured by your nomination, thank you!

      Delete
  2. you are one happy person. i like!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vhutali. I just try focus on the simple things ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh so glad you had a fun time with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johlet. Time with family is always the best.

      Delete