5.2.14

100happydays update four

Yes, I'm still going strong with the #100happydays challenge. It's become like second nature now to snap a happy moment or thing each day. What's amazing is the amount of people who have joined the challenge, who knew something so simple could become something so big. I love looking at other people's photos and seeing what was their happy moment of the day. So let's have a look at my happy for the last week. 


Everyone loves a week day spoil

Curry, wine and friends. What else does a girl need?

Going into town to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Adding another orchid to my collection.

Even though it's overcast Joburg sunsets are still beautiful.

Having a midweek girls night. I got a bit creative with this shot..lol.

Going to see Rocky Horror, it was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. lovely. following this like my life depends on it.

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so sweet. Glad you're enjoying my 100happydays journey.

      Delete