8.1.14

I took a trip to paradise


Over the December holidays I took a lot of me time. It was by far the best decision ever as I came back with a clear mind and new set of goals. Goals of who I want to be and where I want my life to go. If ever you're feeling confused, heartbroken, down in the dumps or like you don't belong I highly recommend you take a 'me' trip. My trip was to the beautiful island of Mauritius. I mean what wouldn’t make you forget all of life's troubles? The white beaches, crystal clear waters, beautiful scenery, unlimited cocktails, water sports, oh and not to mention all of the eye candy walking around. During my island holiday I stayed at the beautiful Le Canonnier hotel. Now I won't bore you with all the photos but just those that sum up the trip. 














6 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful! Taking a trip in February .. Can't wait..! I need some warm weather in my life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are going to love every single minute of it. Mauritius is just simply amazing!

      Delete
  2. Stunning photo’s ! Brings back memories of sitting on the catamaran ,this really makes me wanna go back. Glad you enjoyed and came back with a clear mindset ready to conquer the new year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The catamaran trip was amazing and the water out there by Flat island was so clear (who knew it could get any clearer).

      Delete
  3. ah stunning!! We stayed at Club Med at La Cannonier for our honeymoon. That catamaran trip was just the best!! highly recommended. What wonderful memories your photos brought back. Great holiday destination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's such a beautiful destination. I would go back in a heartbeat!

      Delete