4.12.13

Things you should know about me...

1. Sunshine makes me happy.
2. When I feel comfortable around you, I get real honest! Sometimes sharing a little too much. 
3. At first when I meet people I'm quite shy. As I warm up to you, you'll soon be saying...."who knew such a little person could talk so much!"
4. I absolutely love the smell of mushrooms, onions and garlic; cooking on the stove. 
5. When I'm all alone all I do is sing but would never sing in front of another person (unless I'm super comfortable around you). 
6. I have these random burst of excitement about the weirdest things or nothing at all. 


7. I love driving on long road trips and often wonder if I should just carry on driving whenever I'm on the highway.
8. I don't hold grudges, like ever. They take too much of my time and energy.
9. I'm finally starting to realise who I am, what I love, and I'm not ashamed of it.
10. Even though I love and I'm obsessed with shoes, I'm almost always barefoot. 
11. I zone out very easily and can block out almost any noise. 
12. I love clothes with a little bit of sparkle, glitter or lace. 
13. I love getting all dressed up and going out, but I can just as easily snuggle down under a blanket on the couch. 
14. I belong somewhere near the ocean, it's where I'm at my happiest.  
15. Orchids and roses are my favourite flowers. There will almost always be fresh flowers in my house.

3 comments:

  1. you sound like fun.
    I love Disney movies. they are cute!

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Vhutali. I like to think I'm a lot of fun, with a side of crazy....lol.

      Delete
  2. I love these posts, and great to get to know you.
    Totally understand re the long trips, being near the ocean and not holding grudges

    ReplyDelete