15.11.13

SGH come and play party

Last night I was lucky enough to be invited to the Sunglasses Hut VVIP party (#SGHCOMEANDPLAY) in Braamfontein, with my lovely sister as my guest. It was an amazing event and the location was just brilliant with it's beautiful view of Johannesburg. We were treated like such VIPs with designer cocktails, delicious bites and amazing entertainment. The big surprise of course was when global brand ambassador Georgia May Jagger "popped" out of the Pop up store at the party. Each guest was also treated with a gift card to the value of R2000 to be spent at any of the Sunglasses Hut Stores, I can't wait to go buy some new sunnies!










Thank you once again to Sunglasses Hut for the brilliant event. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh so nice!!!
    Wish I was there tooooo!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw photos on Twitter - the sunglasses looked gorgeous!
    I love the decor there!

    Cocktails & Memories
    http://cocktailsandorgies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete