9.9.13

I'm a ENFJ

So I unfortunately missed my usual blog post for yesterday due to blackout we experienced here in South Africa, but I'm happy to be back and ready for today's post. So do me a quick favour and take  this short personality test. I'm a huge sucker for personality tests. It's not that I believe any, if even half of what they say. I just like to read the different results, only a little strange I know!


Apparently I'm a....

ENFJ
Extravert(11%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(38%)  Judging(33%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

A few things I found out about a ENFJ

Success for an ENFJ comes through involvement in the process of making things happen for people; through the accomplishments and satisfactions of those they have helped to enrich the human world with greater value, and through finding that their efforts on behalf of others have fulfilled their own life as well. Read it all here.

ENFJs want close, supportive connections with others, and believe that cooperation is the best way to get things done. They like to be liked and are very sensitive to feedback, both positive and negative. They expect the best not just from themselves, but from others as well, and may find themselves disappointed when others are not as genuine in their intentions as the ENFJ. ENFJs work hard to maintain strong relationships, and strive to be valuable members of their families, groups, and communities. Read it all here.


ENFJs are often so interested in devoting their time to others that they can neglect their own needs. They also have a tendency to be too hard on themselves, blaming themselves for when things go wrong and not giving themselves enough credit when things go right. Because of this, it is important that people with this personality type regularly set aside some time to attend to their own needs. Read it all here.

I mean who knew....

4 comments:

  1. I am also an EJNF - We just had this in a training session a while back :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, always nice to meet a fellow EJNF ;)

      Delete
  2. We got such similar answers.. I'm ESNF lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, and hello there fellow ESNF ;)

      Delete