16.9.13

Personal touch

Today's Blogtember topic is Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn't necessarily need to be romantic). Well to be honest there are just way too many people that I need to and would like to write a letter to. So this is a bit of a collaboration. 


To my family, friends and work collages

Thank you for being who you are. Thank for understanding me and all my weird, moody and annoying moments. Thank you for always listening, advising and helping me through all the good, bad and ugly moments. I don't know where I would be without any of you. Each and every one of you brings something unique to my life, and without you I would be lost. You've all seen me at my worst and best, yet you've stuck by me and treated me now different. With all of you in my I'm the luckiest girl in the world and what makes you all even more special is the fact that you laugh at my jokes, no matter how lame they are. 

4 comments: