25.9.13

Oh no you didn't

Three more days and then Blogtemeber is over and done with. What will I do with myself? Kidding...I'm bound to find something to ramble on and on about (it's a talent I tell you). So today's Blogtember is a mistake you made and oh boy have I made enough of those. 

To date the biggest mistake I feel I've ever made is practically throwing away a friendship that meant the world to me (and I didn't realise just how much it mattered to me until it was way too late). I won't go into details, mostly because this post will turn into a essay. 


The break in our friendship came at a time when a boyfriend and I had just broken up. I was hurting and she was hurting because of some personal stuff and well let's just say we were typical girls and neither would apologize or admit that they were wrong. In hindsight it could and should have gone another way. I should have fought so much harder for our friendship, I should have swallowed my pride and apologized. It's through these mistakes that we learn and no better for next time though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment