12.9.13

My online family

Today's Blogtember post is Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you. If I had to name all the ways that blogging has changed my life we would be here all night (haha). I can't even begin to describe all the ways it's changed my life for the better. I thought my life before blogging was pretty damn good, and then I got introduced to this amazing online family. 



Now I say family because all my fellow bloggers are exactly like my family. They're always so supportive and understanding (of my weird blog posts). My baking adventures, DIY crafts, cooking and fashion ideas are done and put together with such enthusiasm because of all of you. I read other people's blogs and I feel like they're writing it for me personally, and just when I think my blog is going nowhere I receive a comment or email which is so sweet that it makes me feel inspired all over again. 

So to you my fellow bloggers I say thank you! Thank you for inspiring me, supporting me and understanding me (weird topics and all). I can't imagine my life without you guys. 

10 comments:

  1. SO true!
    It's amazing how many special people you meet through social media!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how close we all grow to one another :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so thankful for blogging. I absolutely love it and I will always be blogging. I'm so glad I found this great hobby because I'm investing my online time more meaningfully now. Facebook is more lame than ever since I started my blog. I'm actually connecting with people and making a difference in peoples lives through my writing versus sitting like a zombie scrolling through dumb newsfeeds of people and things I could care less about.

    Ginny
    www.buttergirldiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. I honestly had no idea the amazing community I was joining when I started blogging. But it's incredible the amount of support I've gotten from so many bloggers anytime I needed it. Now I can't imagine not having this community!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it's the best part about blogging! Thanks for your sweet comment on mine today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Madeline. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for remind me to be grateful for those beautiful people i read about daily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an endearing post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit I started blogging cause I was bored and since joining the blogging community, I met some really awesome people and were really inspired to up the look and feel of myblog - Now its a bit of a addiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, that's exactly how I feel, such an addiction.

      Delete