17.9.13

Childhood times

Today's blogtemeber post is simply a memory you'd love to relive. Well if I had a choice I would choose to relive the time we went to Disney World.  I was about eight year's old when we went to Florida and it's still one of the best holidays we went on when I was a child. If I had the choice to relive it there would be so much more I would pay attention to and take part in.

Now I've written about this trip before but in case you've forgotten, I'm here to remind you. 


5 comments:

  1. That's so cute : ) The Queen of Hearts is SASSY! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she had a real fun attitude. When they characters played along like that, it just made the whole experience that more awesome.

      Delete
  2. Disney is just one of the best days out ever, for all ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to Disney Land Hong Kong my sister and I were more excited to be there than the kids. haha

      Delete
  3. disney is always the place that will leave lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete