28.8.13

Third time's a charm

Yesterday I had the honor of being nominated for my third Liebster award (go me) by the lovely Kim from Pouring down like rain. It was yet again a complete surprise and even though there is no monetary reward for this award I am still so incredibly honored  This award is so awesome because it's from a fellow blogger, so I hope this means I'm doing something right. Kim provided a few questions she wanted me to answer, so here we go. 


What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
It depends really on what kind of mood I'm in, but it I really just had to choose one I would have to say breakfast. 

What’s your favorite fruit?
Naartjies.

When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A ballerina...lol.

What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Kindness, caring, a sense of humor.

What’s your favorite sport?
To play: Tennis.  To watch: Tennis, and Rugby.


Gold or silver?
Silver

What’s your favorite candy?
Speckled eggs and Reese's peanut butter cups.

What’s your favorite online shopping site?
Amazon, Yuppichef and Zando.

What’s your pet peeve? 
People who cut in front of you in traffic. Those who sniff when they have a runny nose (use a tissue please) and people who interrupt other's sentences. 

Winter, spring, summer, or fall?
Oh summer! I love wearing my sun dresses, swimming and hanging out on the beach. 

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
Uh, my fiancé  reads this blog so lets not answer this one shall we. haha. 

4 comments:

  1. Well done and congratulations!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You posted on my blog a little bit ago and I kind of let it go for a bit but I'm back into writing and catching up on blogs and just wanted to say hi!

    http://www.fivefootlife.com

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome stuff and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete