15.8.13

The professionalism


For the last couple of baking posts I have been sharing my recipes from a photo shoot I had been a part of. Well a couple of days ago my friend and very talented photographer Shelley from Shelley Burt Photography shared a few of the snaps with me. The photos are so amazing, I mean who knew my baking could look that professional? I was so happy (like bouncing off the walls happy) by how well it all came together that I just had to share the images with you.






Thanks again Shelley for wanting to use my baking goodies. It was so much fun and such a huge compliment about my baking. 

7 comments:

  1. Well done Mel. Great looking goodies and great pics :-)
    www.namusnarratives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!
    Well done!!!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are clearly a very talented baker :-)

    ReplyDelete