21.8.13

Oh it really does fly

I can't believe it's already Wednesday evening. This week is flying by (not that I'm complaining) but there is still so much to do, and by that I mean I still have so much studying to do for this week's assignment! In case you're wondering assignment, what assignment? Let me clarify it for you. I'm currently busy with a Digital Marketing course and loving it. It's a ten week course and each week you get reading material and an assignment to complete. 

Now this on top of everyday work has turned me into one very busy girl. So much so that I didn't even have time to plan a proper blog post for today (insert sad face). So to keep you up to date I'm going to share some beautiful turquoise themed photos I found on Pinterest. Yes it's astonishing that I barely have time to do everything else yet I have time to browse around on Pinterest. 





4 comments:

  1. oooh, nice finds on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudz. I can get lost for hours on Pinterest.

      Delete
  2. I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award. Go here. http://www.kimadamsmorgan.com/a-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you. I feel so honoured.

      Delete