7.8.13

I'm...

I’m me because…
I'm addicted to Camembert cheese (yes 'm eating some right now).
I not cuddle type person when I go to sleep.
I can’t sleep with a top sheet.
I’m scared of cats (I just don't trust them).
I don’t eat the crust of pizza.
I drink multiple glasses of water a day.
I love hot bubble baths to get warm.
I only wear cheap sunglasses.
I'm lazy when it comes to drying my hair.
I would rather watch an entire season in one go, than watch a show weekly.

I’m a bad friend because…

I  sometimes take days to talk to people.
I sometimes have trouble committing to activities.

I’m a good friend because…
I love seeing people succeed.
I cherish every friendship.
You can talk to me at anytime about anything (the door is always open).
I’m not afraid to get silly and make a fool of myself.

I’m sad because…
My family doesn't live closer to one another.
I sometimes let little things get in the way.
I need to be better at letting things go.

I’m happy because…
I have the best friends
My family is just awesome
I have a great job.
Oh and not to mention my fiancé.

Well there you have it a few random things about me...

14 comments:

  1. Hi Mel, thanks for visiting my blog.

    I like your list, I too don't trust cats haha!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a dog person, I like coming home to that excited and loving face.

      Delete
  2. Such an interesting post! I really liked reading it! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I love this list (: this is so cute! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great getting to know you better.
    I also don't eat the pizza crusts!

    http://purplelipsandperfectsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like getting to know you better. I like your blog so much, you gained a new follower.Why don't you follow me back?
    love
    laviedonnant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're missing out on the cats bit! Haha

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so I've been told by all my friends with cats:p

      Delete
  7. This is a WAY cuter way to do the "50 random facts" :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post! I love it and how we get to know you :). Might steal your idea in the future.
    PS: totally agree with you on cats. they freak me out and always have to keep an eye on them lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're more than welcome to use the idea. In fact I borrowed it from a fellow blogger as well;). Saw it on her blog a couple of years ago.

      Delete