16.8.13

Happiness is...

It's been a particularly good week which ended off with having today off (and I didn't even have to put in leave for it). My day off started with coffee in bed, a egg and bacon breakfast, a spot of studying, some TV time, an afternoon movie outing and dinner and wine with the fianc√©. So yes it's been a really good week. All these good vibes got me thinking about exactly what happiness is (to me), and I've come to this conclusion. Happiness is:



Having someone to love and who loves you back
A supportive family
Caring friends
A warm bed to sleep in at night
Getting to sleep in on a week day
Someone to share your crazy and random moments with
Sitting in the sun on a winter's day
Hilarious family FaceTime sessions that leave you in stitches
Getting coffee in bed

Yes it's a simple list, but it's the simple things in life that make life that much sweeter. 

8 comments:

  1. A lovely and positive post to read :) I love all those little things you mentioned!

    Loren xx
    www.hellominkys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, it is the simple things that bring happiness! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true!
    Just be happy!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try remind myself of this everyday. Sometimes I fail...lol.

      Delete
  4. What a great post! It's the simple things that make us truly happy.

    ReplyDelete