12.7.13

I've learnt

I just started doing a ten week long Digital Marketing course and although I have been so excited to start this course I've been pretty nervous as well. It's been a while since I've physically studied and completed weekly assignments, and now I'm going to be doing it while working full time and blogging every other day. So needless to say I'm going to be just a tad busy! The first week of the course has been so much fun. The concept we're dealing with for this week's assignment is one which I caught onto pretty quickly (yay me). All this studying got me thinking about what I've learn't recently, not only through the course but life as well.



No matter how bad a day may seem, there is always something to be positive about. 
I wear my heart on my sleeve. I need to be a little tougher.
Dry shampoo and my hair is just not a good combo. It's almost as if it makes my hair dirtier. 
Making a wrong decision came sometimes (not often) end up being a blessing. 
Life is as complicated as you want it to be. 
Taking a step back and evaluating things can be the same as taking a step forward. 

3 comments:

  1. nice one Mel!

    www.namusnarratives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete