10.7.13

Have you ever

So lately I've noticed a lot of bloggers doing these "Have you ever" and "I cant believe" weekly posts. I've always thought they looked like so much fun. Then yesterday when I saw yet another "Have you ever" post I decided I just had to give it a try. So here we go. Have you ever...


1.Been pulled over?
I can happily say I have never been pulled over, but that doesn't stop me from getting nervous and my heart skipping a beat or two every time I come across a roadblock. 

2.Plucked your eyebrows?
I do and it never stops being painful. My eyes still well up every now and again. 

3.Pulled an all-nighter?  

I tried a couple of times when it came to studying but always fell asleep by 12am.

4.Baked a cake?

All the time. Baking is one of the things I love to do. 

5.Fallen down in public?  

Yes! It was so embarrassing and I have never gotten up so quickly in my life. It was a matter of seconds from when I hit the floor to when I was up and walking away. 

6.Been caught making out?  

Hahaha, No!

7.Taken a pregnancy test?  

No!

8.Broken a bone?  

Nope. 

9.Had braces? 

No...thankfully.

10.Gone skinny dipping?
No...I'm boring I know. lol
  
11.Made a prank call?
Haha. We went through a stage in high school where that's all we did whenever all the friends got together. 

12.Screamed during a scary movie?
Maybe once or twice, but I mainly just go silent and hide behind the pillows on the couch. 

13.Gone out without underwear?
Eeww...no

14.Been arrested?
No.

15.Opened Christmas presents early?
Only once. My parents always made us wait until Christmas morning. There is nothing like the excitement of that morning. 


16.Been in the hospital?
Yes, once to have my wisdom teeth removed and another time to have surgery under my arms (will save this for a blog post when I'm feeling really brave). 

17.Had food come out your nose?
Lol, no. I'm sadly not that talented. 

18.Toilet papered someone's house?
Not that I can remember. 

19.Laughed so hard you cried?
Everyday!

20.Burned yourself with a curling iron?
No, but I have done it with the hairdryer.

21.Been hit on by someone too old?
Unfortunately yes. .

22.Eaten food that fell on the floor?
Hello, 10 second rule.

23.Given a hickey?
Maybe once. 

24.Shared a sucker with your dog?
I did probably do this when  was younger but I don't remember. 

25.Been in an accident?
Yes. Thankfully nothing too bad. 

26.Spied on your neighbors?
Yes *confession time*.

27.Lied about your age?
No. I don't look my age though so people automatically assume I'm younger. 

28.Fired a gun?
Once, my dad used to go hunting and let us go to target practice once. 

29.Been drunk?
Yes, but it is never my fault, I'm referring to one friend in particular. 
You know who you are...lol


30.Gotten a tattoo
I don't do needles. They freak me out. 

There you have it. My version and answers to have you ever. 

2 comments: