19.7.13

All about me

Today's post is a little out of the ordinary. That's because today's post is all about me. I'm going to answer a few questions people have asked me lately. 

What is your favorite thing to do during your spare time?
At the moment my spare time is consumed with studying and looking for cute wedding ideas.

If you could give any tip about blogging, what would it be?
Well I'm not an expert or anything but if there is one thing I know, it's write about that which you're interested in. Don't worry about other people. They'll see your passion and love you for it.

If you could pick one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be?
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I would happily live somewhere by the coast. I was made for the beach, diving and swimming in the ocean. 


Who is your favorite author?
I don't really have one. I mainly read more online than I do from an actual book (bad I know).

If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
An Elephant. Kinda huge for a pet I know but I'm obsessed with them.

Are you a beach, city, or nature person?
Beach and city! I love the beach for the peace quiet and luxury of getting to lay about. I love the city for the opportunities, shopping and variety. 

If you could have any job, what would it be?
I would love to a community manager for a luxury brand, wine company or clothing line.

Well that's it for now. I'll be answering some more questions soon, but there were just too many to answer them all at once.

6 comments:

  1. Love the dream job! Is it a dream, or an actual goal you're working toward? Always love posts like this - gets you to know the author of the blog better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a dream but now it's a gaol. I really enjoy these kind of posts as well. I'm the kind of reader who wants to know everything about the person behind the blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thank you for the compliment about my photographs on my blog, it's dearly appreciated! I've read a few posts from yours and already love it.

    Janine van Staden - http://ninablacksheep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're only welcome, they are such awesome photos.
      Aw, thanks, really appreciate that.

      Delete
  3. My dream job - Working in PR .... ♥

    Such a stunning photo ! Looks so calming and relaxing ♥

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work with a lot of PRs in my line of work and they always seem to be having a good time. Thanks, it was taking at Cape Town's aquarium. It's one of my favourite places.

      Delete