14.6.13

Such a surprise

Well if you read Monday's post, you'll know that I was nominated for a Liebster award and what an honour that was for me. So imagine my surprise and delight when I found out that Sarah from  Margarita Rambles had nominated me for a second Liebster award. It's been an awesome week to say the least. I have to say a huge thank you to Sarah and Sarah from Run Shop Eat Repeat for both making my week so unforgettable. Well without further ado here are the questions Sarah asked me. 

What would be your ideal holiday?
My ideal holiday is somewhere along the coast or on a wine farm. Made up of lazy days reading and enjoying the peace and quiet. 

What job did you want when you were young?
Haha, quite a funny one as I'm pretty sure I wanted to be a princess (not that, that's a job) when I was younger. I blame the endless amount of Disney movies we used to watch. 

Which four celebrities would you like at a dinner party?
Lauren Conrad (for her style), Emma Watson (Harry Potter fan of note), Ryan Reynolds (need I even explain). I don't have a fourth really. 

What is your least favourite food?
I don't really have a least favourite food, but if I had to absolutely choose it would be asparagus.

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
This is gong to sound really weird but I dream about snakes way too often. I'm so petrified of them that I have nightmares. 


What was your first music gig?
I think it was The Coke feast, a twelve hour festival of some of the top bands from around the world. What an awesome day (minus the traffic) with all of my friends. 

What album(s)/band(s)/artist(s) are you loving right now?
Florence and the Machine. I just can't get enough of it. 

Describe yourself in five words.
Energetic, happy, sympathetic, emotional, perfectionist. 

One Direction – thoughts??
NO!

Who is your influence?
It's impossible to settle on just one, as there are so many things that influence my life on a daily basis. 

If you could be an animal, what would you be?
An Elephant. I'm obsessed with these big wrinkly and grey animals. 

2 comments:

  1. hehe well done!!! :)
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete