8.5.13

Wise words

Day eight of the blog everyday in May challenge is A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all. Every now and again I am given or hear some very good advice being passed down to someone. But the most important and useful piece of advice I have ever been given is: 

1. Treat others as you wish to be treated

2. Learn to let go.

The first piece of advice has stuck with me for a long time. I have been on the receiving end where someone could have or has treated me in an unfair manner. I always try and be nice to people (although I do slip up sometimes) because you never know what kind of battle they may be fighting. I even apply this when it comes to people begging on the side of the road. I like to believe that were I to end up in the same position (although I pray I never will) someone would be just as kind to me.  




The second piece of advice I think a lot of people could use is "let go." This is because you will undoubtedly have situations in your life were someone is unkind or hurtful towards you. The art of surviving and not letting it get to you is to let go and not focus on those words or actions but rather choose to see the beauty of and good things in your life.


Some food for thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment