7.5.13

What am I most afraid of

Day seven of the blog everyday challenge is The thing(s) you're most afraid ofThings I fear most in the world? No, I am not referring to spiders, snakes and those kind of fears. I'm talking about fears that will affect you more than you know. Like losing a loved one or friend. Those are the kinds of things I fear most in the world. My greatest fear is that I'll get that phone call or wake up to the news that someone close to me has moved on and out of this world. 
 


I can't imagine a life without those close to me. Every now and again when you hear of someone else who has experienced this kind of tragedy it really hits home. It's times like those that gets you thinking about the people in your life and what you would do if something were to happen to any of them. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it but at the same time it's what makes me even more grateful for everything and everyone that is a part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment