1.5.13

Shorty problems...

So for the month of May, I have taken on a bit of a challenging task. I will be participating in the Blog everyday in May Challenge run by the beautiful and inspiring Jenni from Story of My Life. I am rather excited about some of the topics while others I'm still wondering what on earth I am going to talk about. Wait what? I don't have a problem when it comes to talking, in fact some would say I talk too much (verbal diarrhea anyone). Well either way I think it's going to be a month of fun so let's give it a go. 

AND ACTION....

Day one of the blog everyday in May challenge is: The story of my life. I've decided to take a bit of a humorous spin with the chosen topic. 

So if there is one thing that is the most obvious about me, it's that I'm kinda short. Yip, I have a height problem or as some people like to call it...I'm vertically challenged. My height has made for some seriously hilarious situations. Like the fact that people always think I'm younger than I really am and once I tell them my real age they get that look of complete surprise which leads to "No really." This is the story of my life.....


The downside is I've been handed the kiddies menu at restaurants more times than I can count (face palm). I almost always get asked for ID at bars and clubs (in my student days). It's become a bit of a guessing game..."is that bouncer going to ask for my ID, or isn't he." But by the time I'm in my forties I'll look like a thirty year old...bonus. Now at this point you might be wondering, just how short am I? Well here we go...






A few bonuses about being short:
I always manage to find shoes, because everyone else wears the more common sizes (like everyone else..lol).
I sometimes shop in the young adults section. Yes I honestly do that but only if it's something really awesome. 
I could probably if I tried qualify for student discount at certain places.
I never have the problem of pants being too short but then again they're always too long..oh darn!

I'm taking part in the blog everyday in May challenge. So let's see if I can do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment