6.5.13

My job, more or less...

Day six of the blog everyday in May challenge is If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'? Well to put it simply I get paid to sit and view social media platforms all day long....kidding! But that is one of the aspects of my job. I am a writer and online content coordinator for a publisher of three health magazines.


On a daily basis I write a number of articles for all three magazines, manage their social media campaigns/platforms and keep their websites up to date. Sounds pretty fun right? I have to admit it's a load of fun but super busy at the same time. I come up with ways to promote and sell the magazines on the Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and various other online platforms. This involves developing different and quirky ways to word things that will not only entice people but also encourages them to come back for more. I enjoy my job so much as everyday is a different challenge. Particularly when it comes to a dealing with confused, angry, excited or enthusiastic readers.  Oh and don't forget the part where I get to play around on Facebook and Twitter all day...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment