29.5.13

Music to my ears

Day 29 of the blog everyday in May challenge is five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. This is a really nice post to do, because I'm always making up a sound track which I think describes my life (weird I know). 

The road trips down to our house on the coast. 
Somehow Air Supply's CD would always end up as part of the road trip playlist. 

High school, because "Loser" which made this song famous had just been released. 

The Contiki trip my sister and I took in 2005.
On this trip we met fellow South Africans who we're still very good friends with. 
This was the song our tour director would use to wake us up every time we reached a destination. 

Makes me think back to all my days (years) of doing ballet. 

This song will always make me think of love and the feeling of being in love. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love Enya. I'm always ready to relax on a beach when I hear "Only Time."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All her music just makes me want to chill out :)

      Delete
  2. Nice list - Love Teenage Dirtbag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wake me up !!! That one makes me wanna dance!

    xx-Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, by the end up of our Contiki tour we were singing along happily to it.

      Delete
  4. Air Supply takes me back. And I saw Michael Buble sing Home live. It was amazing.

    I'm just a Teenage Dirtbag baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many childhood memories to Air Supply.

      Delete
  5. Love this! WOW you did ballet? That was always a dream of mine!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip, did ballet for about 15 years and loved every minute of it but once I left school I just didn't have the time for it anymore. I have these moments every now and again when I really miss it.

      Delete