27.5.13

Dear Reader

Day 27 of the blog everyday in May challenge is a letter to your readers

Dear Readers, 

Where does one even begin to thank each and every single one of you for the love and support that you have given towards the creative outlet that is my blog. Yes sometimes I blog about what must seem like the biggest load of rubbish to some (if not all) of you. 

My DIY weekend projects that I've made and you probably think "what's that suppose to be or how am I going to use that?" You have all patiently waited around while I designed and redesigned my blog. 



So I have to thank each and everyone of you who has clicked on, liked, followed this blog and hung around while I molded my baby into being the platform that I have always wanted it to be. Now my blog may be nowhere near perfect, but it is a working progress. 

I present you with the opportunity to give me your opinion. If there is anything you would like me to write about, perhaps go over again (with a fresher perspective), or perhaps a tutorial you would like to see on the blog then please let me know. 

You are after all what keeps me going and drives and inspires me to be as creative as possible. 

Love 

Mel

13 comments:

  1. You've got a really lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog too, your DIY posts are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. Thank You So Much for leaving me a comment! I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment on my post! I liked what you had to say in this post and get what you're saying. Thank You so much for loving what you've seen on my blog so far, it definitely isn't perfected yet but I am glad you enjoy it! Thank You again!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by my blog!
    Thought I would do the same and I have to say I love your blog and love it even more that you a Joburg girl! :)
    Your newest follower over at:
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you.
      I love the way you described your life on your blog.
      Looking forward to reading the rest of your blogs.

      Delete
  5. Hi!! Just found your blog! It's gorgeous!!! Fancy following each other via google friend connect?? You could also enter the giveaway that I've got on if you stop by! www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I've just followed you :)

      Delete
  6. I love your picture and words.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super sweet! Glad to be a new reader!

    Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, welcome and happy to have you as a new reader :)

      Delete