25.5.13

Energy overload

Day 25 of the blog everyday in May challenge is something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget. Wow, that's actually a hard one as so many people tell me things about me and I'm one of those weird people who remembers it all (weirdo I know). If I had to choose one thing that really stood out to me it would be that I'm a very lively person. 



Now when someone tells you you're "lively" do they mean it in a good way or a bad way? Lively can be happy, energetic and fun to be around or it could mean exhausting, loud and over the top. I'm going to think of it as the former though. I mean I'm always full of energy (I have a real problem sitting still for long periods of time) and I get up to the strangest things sometimes. I think my family can attest to some of my wacky ideas! This huge serving of energy I have been given in life is half the reason I have a blog, a little something to channel it all into.

12 comments:

  1. Being told you are lively is a good thing, as long as they mean you are energetic ha ha. I remember everything too, my husband hates it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, my boyfriend hates it as well. I never forget something he mentions even if it is in passing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being lively is a good thing! So if I were you I'd just think they meant the positive one.

    xxSusanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I'm choosing to focus on ;)

      Delete
  4. I think it's good that you choose to look at it in a positive light- that says a lot about your character. And I think the way it was intended (whether good or bad) says a lot about the person who said it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way people treat others and speak to others says a lot about them. I often just sit back and observe people and how they treat those around them.

      Delete
  5. Energy is always a great thing. And it never hurts to be different, it sets you apart from the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I'd much rather be different than exactly the same as everyone else :)

      Delete
  6. Lively is awesome, I personally really enjoy being around energetic people because their attitude influence yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. When I wrote this post I never thought I would get so many positive comments.

      Delete
  7. I think lively is a great thing!! At least you'll never be called boring! Xx

    ReplyDelete