1.2.13

Baking lust

For those who know me well it comes as no surprise that I absolutely love to bake. If I had my way I would be baking all day every day. I just love looking up fun and interesting recipes and then making them come together. The absolute highlight of baking is getting to decorate the cakes or cupcakes, because lets face it that's usually what I'm baking. 

Now when I bake I enjoy using colourful utensils and mixing bowls. I do have to admit that there is one thing I have a desire for, and that is a KitchenAid. Now for those of you who don know what a KitchenAid is, it's like the Rolls-Royce of kitchen appliances. It's the most beautiful and handy stand mixer you could possibly own. If I ever have the opportunity to own one of these (they're quite expensive), I'm going to get a pink one, because it's so pretty...lol. I mean just look at this mixing beauty...


No comments:

Post a Comment